Saturday, March 28, 2009

that day .....26/3

26/3 thursday . Three of us went to watch a movie in KLCC--Talentime....nice n funny. we can't stop laughing....i can't imagine tat i went to watch a malaysian's movie. my first time watched malaysian's movie in cinema !


i bought a book in kinokuniya . Barack Obama -dreams frm my father. Don't be so surprised. My dad was shocked when he saw the book. No doubt. I bought it ! because he is my idol ! hehe . i will try to finish it as fast as possible.. My 1st book bought in kinokuniya. yeah ! joyful *-* On the other hand, the 2nd book tat i want to buy * Confessions Of a Shopaholic *. It's nice. I read a bit in popular.




sorry , i don't know how to rotate in blog. Anway, thx ''my great friend'' . took a nice pic for me. I like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment