Saturday, April 4, 2009

Black Thursday ! 2/4/09

Yes, Lan class is finished . five of us took monorail to lowyat to have our lunch....!!!! who's know..? my lovely pouch kenal curi...oh my god ! i want to get back my ROXY pouch. i love it. But now, what can i do ? juz miss it. After finished our lunch , we were finding police station. wasai , we walked frm low yat to the police station near our college there....far right ? On the ways, we did crazy action , talked joke there...i enjoyed. We took 3 hrs to finish my pr. their efficiency were very ''GOOD'' and their attitude is ''the best in the WORLD''. If can , i don't want to go there again...!!!!! PLEASE ! I surrender !



why i was luckiness...??? why ????? Bad luck !





THANK YOU , BUDDY !

(Michelle, Leo , Yong and Jun Yong )









No comments:

Post a Comment