Saturday, March 21, 2009

give me some space to ' BREATH '

Tat day my aunt cook me a bowl of the chinese medicine, inside has dry sea horse.....omg!!!! feel nauseated. i don't want to drink anymore.

PLS ! give me some space....don't disturb me again. i'm very annoyed..i'm not that you think i'm free anytime...if u think so, u r wrong. i write here, i think you won't read it. cus u don't know my blog's link.Pls forgive me if i made u feel unhappy. Apologize !

Yesterday , after my ''lovely'' class--lan, 3 of us hang out AGAIN...Laugh *-* again...had a lunch in Subway. my 1st time ^^ ...(p/s : shop assistant asked winwin : how long u want ? ) damn funny. . . he can't tahan both of us..cabut 1st. we hang out until 5:30p.m. .....winwin,don't admire us. haha.u can do it ! ( Just Do It ) everyday go to jogging lah..!!! thursday i went pavillion. I ate RM7 chicken rice.....expensive than ishwin order in the foodcourt near college...aiks, forgot to take photo, show u all why it so ''special'' , so expansive !

Today, i felt angry wif my mth teacher. She broke the promise. if u didn't come, pls give a call or sms. maybe got some problem with u ....but...pls !!! i n liu ming wait u an hour at lobby....went to reception and ask them to call u , didn't answer call....is ok! next time remember to call or sms us...thank you very much ! ramesh also wait for Mr.Khor....he also didn't come..!! three of us went to reception 2 times, 4th floor 2 times. haiz...!!!! if didn't have mth class today, i can go back my hometown on Friday . Afther 1 hour, three of us went pasar seni n went bk..!!! on the ways, both of them said tat it didn't have private benefits, only have private cost. haha...!! ECONOMICS revision..hehe. i kenal langga by bus nearly...fortunately they pulled me .thx..''although i bumped by the bus. mth teacher can't be sue.''they said. LAW came out ...

next week , law presentation and economics assesment. next next week , mth assesment papaer 1. ....omg! pening lah. ....and the LAN folio........''adoi'''.......our timetable is change...i don't like it...monday morning mth class, i have to go back early in the morning . friday economic class until 5:00p.m . it's late when i reach hometown....haiz....what can i do..??????? juz follow ^^




i took it in S'ban this afternoon...the notice board wrote : Kawasan Larangan Meletak Motosikal denda RM 10.00 ........no doubt , this is in M'SIA. although it is very common for us.



p/s: if any wrong words or pronouns wrongly....pls tell me ya..!! thx !

2 comments:

  1. halo. there is some grammar mistakes but nvm la. its very good ady. really. so keep it up. i have some grammar mistakes as well when i write my blog. Add fuel!!

    ReplyDelete